Entries open on Tuesday, 9 August. Register via the popup window to be notified when entries open.
We're proud to announce that Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand has been appointed as charity partner for the awards. Proceeds from the gala awards dinner will be donated to the Mental Health Foundation to support their important work.
About the awards
The HeadFit Awards were established to celebrate individuals, teams and workplaces who are leading in the area of workplace mental health. There are three key primary goals for the awards:
- raise awareness of the critical role workplaces can play to support positive mental health for staff
- showcase the work of winners and finalists to inspire and support other workplaces
- support the Mental Health Foundation as they work to improve mental health for all New Zealanders
The awards are open to all workplaces and staff located in New Zealand. This includes public and private sector organisations of all types, industries and sizes.
The key dates for 2022 are:
- Entries open: Tuesday, 9 August 2022
- Entries close: Friday, 2 September 2022
- Finalists announced: Monday, 26 September 2022
- Awards ceremony and gala dinner: Thursday, 10 November 2022
Sponsorship and partnership opportunities
We're currently finalising sponsors for this year's awards. Sponsoring the HeadFit Awards allows your organisation to demonstrate its commitment to better workplace mental health in New Zealand. There are several exciting sponsorship and partnering opportunities available, including:
- Category sponsor
- Media partner
- Event support partner
Please contact us to request a sponsorship prospectus.