Last updated: 31 October 2021
We’d love to be able to celebrate the HeadFit Awards together in person, so long as we’re able to do so safely.
Due to the government’s recent announcements regarding the COVID-19 Protection Framework and move away from the elimination strategy, we have reviewed our plans for this event. This event can only proceed in person at the Green or Orange COVID-19 Protection Framework level.
Because of the extended lockdown across Auckland and beyond, we have activated our contingency plans and have moved the Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner to a later date: Wednesday, 9 March. If we remain confident that we’ll be at Green or Orange by the revised date, we’ll hold the Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner on that date.
We’re regularly assessing the situation and will make a call on whether and how to proceed closer to the date.
RESCHEDULING OR MOVING ONLINE
If we’re unable to hold the event on 9 March due to the COVID-19 Protection Framework level, we’ll activate further contingency plans and will either reschedule to a later date or move to an online announcement for the award winners. We’d let you know as soon a decision is made, and we’d try to make sure it was at least 4 weeks after the current scheduled date.
All tickets for the Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner are fully flexible, so this means:
- your tickets are valid for any revised date
- any ticket can transferred between staff if one of your guests can’t make the revised date
If we decide to move the event online or cancel it, your ticket is fully refundable (less the 2.9% credit card processing charge from our payments partner Stripe, which is non-refundable).
We have put in place a number of mitigations to ensure guest safety, but we need your help to ensure that this event is a safe experience for all guests:
- Proof of vaccination: It is a condition of entry to the venue that all staff and guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. On arrival at the venue, you will be required to present a valid My Vaccine Pass certificate for scanning, together with valid photo ID.
- Registration at venue: We will have dedicated QR codes for this event. You must register your attendance at the venue using the NZ COVID Tracer app or by manually registering using our paper form at the door. If you do not register, you will not be permitted to enter the venue.
- Face coverings: This is a private event. Although face coverings are not mandatory for the event at Green or Orange level, you are encouraged to wear a face covering whenever practicable during the evening. We will also have complimentary face masks available at the venue for guests.
- Sanitiser and personal hygiene: Sanitiser will be provided at the venue. Please exercise good personal hygiene by thoroughly washing your hands and coughing into a tissue or your elbow.
- Illness and COVID isolation: If you are feeling unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or are currently self-isolating as a close contact or similar, you must not attend the event. Please let us and your organisation’s primary contact for this event know as soon as possible, as we’ll need to transfer your ticket to another guest from your organisation.
We’ll update this page and keep you apprised as the situation changes, but in the meantime feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
- 31 October: Updated to confirm awards night moving to 16 November and add additional requirements as a result of the COVID-19 Protection Framework
- 31 August: Updated to confirm awards night moving to 16 November
- 17 August: COVID-19 guidance originally published