Celebrating your selection as a finalist
We’ve included social banners and sample social media posts below that you can adapt and use to share the good news about your finalist selection with friends, family and colleagues.
We look forward to meeting you and celebrating at the Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner. This event is intended to recognise our finalists and announce the winners of each award category. Some important things to note:
- Attendance: It is important that you attend, or send a representative in your place, to receive the award if you win your category.
- Dress code: The Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner is a Black Tie event. For men, this means a traditional tuxedo jacket, trousers, shirt and bow tie. For women, this means long gowns, skirts or evening trousers. (If budget is an issue and you don’t own a tuxedo, just dress up as much as you can — a black or dark suit and tie is fine.)
- Tickets: Tickets go on sale from Monday, 16 August. There’s more information on this on the main event page, but please don’t delay in ordering your tickets. The venue has limited capacity and we want to make sure that all finalists can be accommodated.
- Ticket allocations: The initial ticket release is limited to a maximum of 5 tickets per finalist. You can indicate a requirement for more tickets (eg. full table of 10 upgrade) when ordering and we’ll release these to you once we’ve confirmed all finalists have obtained tickets.
- VIP Cocktail Function: Your ticket to the Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner also includes access to a VIP Cocktail Function from 6pm featuring live music, champagne and canapes. This is a fantastic chance to connect or reconnect with your peers and finalists, meet the sponsors and get ready for the main event.
- Awards Ceremony: If your entry wins, you’ll be invited on stage to accept the trophy. Here’s how this will work:
- Please make your way onto the stage via the steps at side of stage.
- You will be greeted by the MC and sponsor’s representative who will present your trophy and be photographed with you centre stage.
- You can make brief remarks at the lectern on the opposite side of the stage to the MC’s lectern. If your entry is in a Programme & Excellence or Workplace category, please select just one of your party who will speak on behalf of your organisation. Please ensure that your remarks are limited to a maximum of 200 words.
- You will be escorted from the stage to the cocktail function area for a brief formal photography shoot and video interview. The video interview will be short and high level (just two or three questions), and you won’t need to do any preparation for it.