Celebrating our finalists
We’ve included social banners and sample social media posts below that you can adapt and use to congratulate the finalists for your sponsored category in the lead-up to awards night.
Please feel free to share this page with your organisation’s media and communications team for their use.
We look forward to meeting you and celebrating at the Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner. This event is intended to recognise our finalists and announce the winners of each award category. Some important things to note:
- Single colour and CMYK logo: If you haven’t already done so, please email us an official copy of your organisation’s logo in single colour and CMYK vector formats (eg. .AI or .EPS). If you can’t provide it in vector format, a high resolution transparent PNG is acceptable. We need a single colour version of logos as the engraving process is physically etching the logo into the trophy (so colours, gradients and shades can’t be reproduced).
- Your sponsor representative: If you haven’t already done so, please confirm the name and job title of your sponsor representative, including any pronounciation guide for their name (if required). It is important that a representative from your organisation attends to present your sponsored award category, share remarks on behalf of your organisation and be photographed with the winner. If your representative can’t to attend due to illness or otherwise, please let us know details of the updated representative as soon as possible.
- Complimentary tickets: Your sponsorship entitles your organisation to complimentary tickets to the Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner. We have separately sent a confidential coupon code that you can apply when ordering tickets (please contact us if you have any issues receiving or redeeming your code).
- Additional tickets: Tickets are on sale now on our website. When redeeming your complimentary sponsor tickets, you can also add any extra tickets required by your organisation to your order.
- Maximum ticket numbers: There’s more information on this on the dedicated event page, but please don’t delay in ordering your tickets. We are initially limiting tickets to a maximum of 10 tickets total per organisation (including complimentary sponsor tickets) to help ensure that all finalists can be seated. If your organisation requires more than 10 tickets, please note in your order that you want additional tickets and we’ll do our best to accommodate this as long as all finalists and sponsors can be seated.
- Accommodation: If you require accommodation on the night, we have agreed a special rate with Novotel Auckland Ellerslie (10% off the hotel’s best available flexible rate of the day). Please ask for the “HeadFit Awards special rate” when booking.
- Dress code: The Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner is a Black Tie event. For men, this means a traditional tuxedo jacket, trousers, shirt and bow tie. For women, this means long gowns, skirts or evening trousers. (If budget is an issue and you or a guest doesn’t own a tuxedo, please dress up as much as possible — a black or dark suit and tie is acceptable if necessary.)
- Information for your representative: Your representative will share some prepared remarks, present the trophy and be photographed (and potentially interviewed) with the winner. The process is as follows:
- Your representative should note the award that is immediately before your sponsored award in the programme order.
- When the MC starts announcing your sponsored category, your representative moves to side of stage to meets an event crew member and collect the trophy and envelope
- MC finishes announcing the category and finalists
- MC introduces your representative, who proceeds to the lectern on the opposite side of the stage to the MC
- Your representative shares prepared remarks up to maximum of around 200 words (eg. introducing your organisation; why you are supporting the HeadFit Awards; why you are sponsoring this award category; other remarks on the role workplaces can play in improving mental health)
- Your representative announces the winner and moves to centre stage to present the trophy and for on-stage photography
- Your representative will move to side of stage while the winner shares some short remarks
- A host will take both your representative and the winner for formal photography in the cocktail lounge area. We may also do a short video interview (just two or three simple questions, and your representative won’t need to formally prepare for these)